We all love to the glass bottles in different colours, designs and shapes. Today, we are here to share something interesting that you can do to your old coloured glass bottles. Just follow these simple instructions to transform the collected beauties into magnificent vases.
Here is what you’ll need to make a vase – a perfect delight for your eyes.
- Glass Bottle(coloured)
- Contact Paper
- Spray Paint
Steps You Need to Follow:
- Remove all the labels(if any) and scrub the bottle with soap solution to clean it thoroughly
- Apply contact paper randomly on the bottle
- Apply spray paint evenly. You can use 2 to 3 coats to get better results. Once done, keep it aside and let the paint dry
- Carefully remove the contact paper
- Finally, your bottle- turned-vase is ready for use. Just pick a few flowers and drop into this upcycled vase.
Easy and an amazing way of utilizing spare glass bottles, do try it at your home and let us know how it worked.